1⁄4 cup butter
1 small onion, chopped
1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup non-fat evaporated canned milk
2 cups fresh, frozen or canned corn
- Melt butter in Multipurpose Pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, red pepper and Chipotle. Cook for 5 minutes, or until onions are softened.
- Sprinkle in flour and stir for 1–2 minutes.
- Slowly add Bouillon and milk. Simmer, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in corn and Dip Mix (or chives). Season with Sea Salt, if you like, and serve hot.