1⁄4 cup butter
1 small onion, chopped
1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
1⁄2 tspChipotle Aioli Mix
1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cupsNourish BrothorVegetable Broth
1 cup non-fat evaporated canned milk
2 cups fresh, frozen or canned corn
1 tbspHerb & Garlic Dip Mix, or chives
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
- Melt butter in Multipurpose Pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, red pepper and Chipotle. Cook for 5 minutes, or until onions are softened.
- Sprinkle in flour and stir for 1–2 minutes.
- Slowly add Bouillon and milk. Simmer, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in corn and Dip Mix (or chives). Season with Sea Salt, if you like, and serve hot.
Per serving (1 cup): Calories 270, Fat 12 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 13 g), Protein 8 g.