Classic Oatmeal Cookies
Try personalizing this classic recipe with chocolate chips, coconut, raisins, diced dates or dehydrated apricots.
1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tspApple Pie Spice
1 cup butter
1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup dried berries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and apple pie spice.
- Cream butter, sugars and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Stir in oats until well-combined. Fold in dried berries.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonful 3” apart onto on a Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Lightly flatten cookies with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10–12 min, or until lightly browned at edges.
Per serving (1 cookie): Calories 130, Fat 1 g (Saturated 0.1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 14 g), Protein 3 g.