Makes a great addition to grown-up lemonade, sparkling wine, or cocktails.
5 organic lemons, washed
1 bottle (11 oz/325 ml) vodka
1 1⁄2 cups water
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp Sencha & Jasmine Green Tea
- With a y-peeler, peel the rind off lemons, taking as little pith as possible.
- Place lemon rind and vodka in a sealable glass container. Steep for 1 week at room temperature.
- Combine water, sugar, and tea in a Multipurpose Pot and heat until sugar dissolves. Let completely cool.
- Pour over lemon peel mixture and let sit overnight.
- Strain well through a mesh strainer or coffee filter to remove the lemon peels and tea leaves.
- Transfer limoncello to Cruet and store in the fridge or freezer.