The best of both worlds with family favorites chili and mac & cheese. Perfect for camping, at the cottage, or those cool summer nights.
Serve with 1 cup each mixed greens and chopped veggies and 2 tsp Epicure salad dressing.
2 cups bite-sized pasta, your choice
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) kidney beans
1⁄3 cup milk, your choice
1 can (28 oz/796 ml) diced tomatoes
Topping (optional): sliced avocado
- In a Multipurpose Pot, cook pasta as per package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse kidney beans.
- Add milk and Mac & Cheese Seasoning, stir to coat.
- Add Chili Seasoning, kidney beans, and tomatoes to the pot; stir well to combine. Cook for 2 more min and serve.
- Top with sliced avocado, if desired.