CCB Stuffed Dates
1⁄4 cup cream cheese
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
1 - 2 tbspCCB Dip Mix
12 Medjool dates
Toppings (optional): honey, slivered almonds, pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, and dip mix.
- Cut a slit lengthwise in each date; remove pits. Fill each date with a heaping tsp of dip mix.
- Place dates on pan; bake for 8 min or until warmed through.
- Remove from oven; arrange on a platter. Drizzle with honey and top with slivered almonds or pomegranate seeds, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 100, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 16 g), Protein 1 g.
Instead of honey, drizzle with good quality balsamic reduction.