Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower
A great way to prove that you can “Buffalo” a whole lot more than just chicken wings.
3 1⁄4 tbspBuffalo Wing Seasoning, divided
1⁄4 cup vinegar
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp ketchup
1 large whole cauliflower
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° F).
- Whisk 1 tbsp seasoning mix with vinegar, brown sugar, and ketchup. Set aside.
- Trim leaves and core from cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower on a plate, cover with wet paper towels, and microwave on high for 8–10 minutes.
- Remove paper towel and place cauliflower on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Combine remaining seasoning mix with oil and water, and brush liberally over cauliflower.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, until it starts to brown.
- Brush with prepared Buffalo Wings Sauce or serve sauce on the side.
Per serving: Calories 80, Fat 3 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 2 g.
Cut the cauliflower into florets if you’d like to make this speedier.
Serve with cooling celery sticks and your favourite Epicure dip.