Balsamic Chicken Fingers
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups mixed greens with 1 tbsp prepared Balsamic Vinaigrette and 1⁄4 cup prepared Marinara Sauce for dipping.
2 cups panko or coarse, dry breadcrumbs
1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine panko and cheese; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine dressing mix with oil and vinegar.
- Slice chicken into very thin strips; coat with dressing. Dredge in crumb mixture to evenly coat.
- Arrange strips in a single layer on pan. Bake for 18 min, or until deep golden.
Per serving: Calories 310, Fat 15 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 27 g.
Make it vegetarian by swapping meat for 1 lb (450 g) sliced firm tofu.