Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 tsp nut butter, 1⁄2 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt and 1⁄2 cup berries.
oil, for brushing
1 1⁄2 cupsEasy Peasy Bagel, Pancake & Waffle Mix
1⁄4 tsp Sea Salt, finely ground
1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
Toppings (optional): Everything Bagel Whole Food Topper
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly brush Perfect Portion Bagel & Donut Pan with oil and place on Sheet Pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk mix with salt. Make a well in centre; add yogurt. Using a fork, mix until combined. Dough will be crumbly.
- Knead dough in bowl a few times until it comes together in a ball. Dough should be tacky, but not sticky. Cover and let stand 10 min.
- Turn onto floured counter; knead 2–3 times and flatten slightly. If dough is sticky, add more mix. Cut into six wedges. Roll into ropes, each about 7" long.
- Lay ropes in pan; pinch ends to seal. Sprinkle with topper, if desired.
- Bake until puffy and golden, 15–18 min. Cool; pop out.
Per serving (1 bagel): Calories 140, Fat 1 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 390 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 5 g.