Air Fryer Classic Meatloaf
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup mashed potatoes or rice, and 1 cup steamed vegetables.
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
2 tbsp water
3 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp honey mustard
- Preheat air fryer to 390° F.
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning, ground beef, egg, and water. Using your hands or a large spoon, mix until well blended.
- Shape into loaf, about 8" long by 3" wide. Place in air fryer basket.
- Cook 15 min.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine ketchup, sugar, and mustard.
- After 15 min cooking time, spread prepared sauce over meatloaf; cook 5 min, or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
Per serving: Calories 260, Fat 13 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0.4 g), Cholesterol 120 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 25 g.
Before slicing the meatloaf, let rest 5–10 min.
To help shape meatloaf, press mixture into Rectangular Steamer and carefully flip into air fryer basket.