1 small spaghetti squash, cut in half, seeds removed
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
3 cups Asian-style frozen or fresh mixed vegetables
2 cups coleslaw mix
1 tbsp Savoury Herb Gravy Mix
- Season squash halves with salt and pepper, if desired, and place skin to skin in a Multipurpose Steamer. Cover and cook in microwave on high for 15 minutes. Let it stand for a few minutes, then use a fork to scrape out the squash into “spaghetti” strands. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a Wok and add vegetables, slaw, and broth; cover and steam for 4 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Whisk nourish dressing with gravy mix and add to vegetables. Cook for 2 more minutes for the sauce to thicken.
- Add spaghetti squash. Use a Grip & Grab to incorporate everything.
- Garnish with your favourite nutritional yeast topper, and serve.