Tuscan Chicken Burger
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup sliced veggies, your choice.
1 lb (450 g) ground chicken or turkey
2 tbsp Tuscan Chicken Burger Seasoning
4 slices light cheddar cheese, optional
1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
1 tbsp Big Burger Sauce Mix
1 tbsp ketchup
2 tsp relish
4 burger buns, split and toasted
Toppings (optional): Quickled red onion rings and zucchini slices, Honey Mustard or Sweet & Spicy Mustard, lettuce, sliced tomatoes
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken and seasoning until well blended. Form into four patties.
- Grill, with lid closed, 6 min per side or until cooked. Add cheese for the last 1 min of cooking, if using.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sauce mix, ketchup, and relish.
- Tuck burgers into buns and serve with sauce and toppings.
Per serving: Calories 430, Fat 21 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 110 mg, Sodium 610 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 26 g.
For a light bite, swap chicken for four large portobello mushroom caps; brush with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning. Grill until tender.