1 cup water
2 lbs (1 kg) baby back ribs
1⁄3 cup Sriracha Seasoning
1 cupTex-Mex Grilling Sauce, prepared
- Preheat oven to 300° F (150° C).
- Place a cooling rack on sheet pan and add water. Place ribs on top.
- Liberally shake Sriracha Sauce Mix on both sides of ribs. Rub in if desired.
- Tightly cover ribs with foil and steam in oven for 1 1⁄2 hours. Remove and drain off any liquid.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Lightly oil grill to prevent sticking.
- Liberally brush both sides of ribs with Tex-Mex Grilling Sauce. Grill for 4–5 minutes per side. Serve with extra sauce, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 930, Fat 68 g (Saturated 25 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 270 mg, Sodium 600 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 15 g), Protein 56 g.
Slowly steam before grilling to ensure tender, moist ribs every time.