Sylvie’s Sheet Pan Prawns
Delicious served with Chipotle or Roasted Garlic Aioli.
8 - 10 nugget potatoes
1 chorizo sausage, about 5" long
1 large garlic clove
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp Chimichurri Sauce Mix, or more to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
1 tspChili Flakes & Garlic Topper, optional
1 medium green bell pepper
1 medium red bell pepper
1 medium onion
16 - 24 whole uncooked prawns
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Toppings (optional): lemon slices
- Slice potatoes in half; place in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high until just tender, about 5–6 min. Remove from steamer and let cool to room temperature.
- Slice sausage. Place in Multipurpose Steamer (don’t wash). Microwave, covered, 90 seconds to remove some of the fat, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Mince garlic; place in a large bowl. Add oil, lemon juice, sauce mix, pepper, and topper blend, if using. Whisk to combine.
- Slice peppers and onion; add to bowl along with cooked potatoes and sausage. Using a spatula, toss until well coated. Place on prepared pan, spreading out in a single layer as best you can. Roast 10 min.
- Add prawns to bowl and stir gently to coat with any remaining oil mixture. Set aside.
- Add prawns and roast an additional 12–15 min, or until prawns are cooked and sizzling. Top with lemon slices, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 250, Fat 16 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 11 g.
Swap chorizo sausage with cured sausage of your choice.