Sylvie's Pesto Shortbread
1 cup flour, plus more for dusting
1 cup packed grated Parmesan cheese
1 1⁄2 tbspPesto Sauce Mix
1⁄2 tsp salt
1⁄3 cup butter, at room temperature
5 tbsp olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, Parmesan, Pesto Mix, and salt.
- Make a well in the dry mixture and add butter, oil, and egg. Mix until the dough is homogenous.
- Lightly dust a work surface with flour and roll out the dough to a 1⁄4'' thickness. Cut out approximately 24 biscuits with a cookie cutter or water glass.
- Place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Bake biscuits for approximately 12 minutes, until pale golden. Let cool on a rack.
Per serving: Calories 80, Fat 6 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 2 g.