Summer Berry Chocolate Mousse
The perfect anytime dessert! And the kids can help!
2 cups milk
1 cup 35% whipping cream
1⁄4 cupSummer Berry Sweet Dip Mix
2 tbsp sour cream
2 cups fresh berries
- In a large bowl, whisk Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix with milk (according to pkg directions). Refrigerate until set.
- Using an electric beater, beat whipping cream with Summer Berry Sweet Dip Mix and sour cream until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon 1⁄4 whipped cream into pudding and stir to mix.
- Add remaining whipped cream and berries. Gently fold until mixed.
- Spoon into small bowls, jars, or cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with extra berries and mint, if you wish.
Per serving: Calories 150, Fat 9 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 2 g.