Quick Air Fryer Fries
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 4 oz (113 g) lean protein and 2 cups leafy greens with 1 tbsp prepared Epicure Dressing.
1 large Russet potato
1 tbsp oil
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F.
- Thinly slice potato into fries. Place in Round Steamer with seasoning and oil; gently toss to coat.
- Cover and microwave on high until slightly tender, 3 min.
- Place fries in air fryer basket, spreading them out to avoid clumping.
- Air fry 10 min or until crispy, shaking the basket halfway through.
Per serving: Calories 220, Fat 8 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 320 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 5 g.
Upgrade your fries to Truffle Fries.