Pulled Pork Pizza
Epicure’s Pulled Pork Recipe makes a lot of pulled pork. We’ve created this delicious pulled pork recipe to help you make the most of any leftovers. Happy cooking!
1 (12 in/30 cm) thin whole-wheat pizza crust
1 1⁄2 cupsSlow Cooker Pulled Pork
1 bell pepper
1 cup thinly sliced onion
1 cup grated partly-skimmed mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Place pizza crust on crisper or a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Spread Ranch Dressing over pizza crust.
- Top with ‘dollops’ of Pulled Pork. Sprinkle with peppers and onions, then top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Per serving: Calories 410, Fat 22 g (Saturated 6 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 700 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 25 g.