Mango Curry Fish with Clementine & Fennel Salad
16 oz (500 g) tilapia fish fillets
1 cupMango Curry Dip
2 - 3 clementines
1 cup shaved fennel, (tip: use Epicure 4-in-1 Mandoline)
6 cups baby spinach
Chili Garlic Sea Salt, to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F (205 C). Line a Sheet Pan with Epicure Sheet Pan Liner.
- Place fish on Liner and spread tops with Mango Curry Dip. Finely grate zest from 1 clementine over fish. Roast fish in preheated oven until cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
- Meanwhile, squeeze juice from 1 clementine into a large bowl. Peel remaining clementines into segments, then add to bowl.
- Add fennel and spinach. Grind Chili Garlic Sea Salt overtop and drizzle with oil. Toss to mix.
- When fish is cooked, place on dinner plates and top with salad.
Per serving: Calories 210, Fat 8 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 270 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 24 g.