Chubby chicken nuggets without the chub! Irresistable.
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups Panko or fine dry breadcrumbs
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
- Slice chicken into large cubes. Spoon 1⁄2 Mango Curry Dip into a large bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat.
- In a plastic bag, mix panko with Sea Salt and Pepper.
- Working with 1–2 pieces at a time, add chicken to bag. Shake to coat evenly. Place on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Roast until coating is golden and crispy and chicken is cooked through, 15–20 minutes. Dish up with remaining Mango Curry Dip for dunking.