6 russet potatoes
1⁄4 cup olive oil
1 cup light mayonnaise
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp relish
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Toppings (optional): sliced jalapeños, crispy bacon or sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Cut potatoes into french fry sticks. Place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss with fry seasoning. Bake for 30 min or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine sauce mix, mayo, ketchup and relish. Set aside.
- Once fries are crispy, sprinkle with cheddar and mozzarella. Let the heat from the fries melt the cheese, or bake for 5 more min.
- Drizzle with big burger sauce and add toppings, if using.