Lemon Stuffed Sole
Fish with lemon is a classic combo. Add cream cheese and a full serving of veggies to the mix, and you’ve got a crowd pleaser! Plus, fish is high in omega-3s, so you’re also boosting your heart and brain health.
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1⁄2 cup cooked white rice.
400 g (14 oz) frozen sole fillets, thawed
1⁄2 brick (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, room temperature
1⁄2 pkg Lemon Garlic Chicken Seasoning, divided
2 cups cherry tomatoes
3 cups mixed frozen vegetables
2 tbsp olive oil
Toppings (optional): ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese with 1 tbsp seasoning.
- Lay fillets on pan; gently pat dry with paper towel or clean cloth to remove excess moisture. Spread cream cheese mixture over each fillet, then roll into pinwheels.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes and frozen veggies on pan; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Bake 16 min, or until fish is cooked through and veggies are tender. Squeeze lemon juice over top, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 360, Fat 19 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g (Fibre 6 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 18 g.