2 cups homemade or store-bought granola or muesli, divided
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup dried fruit or berries, optional
1 recipe preparedClassic Waffles
1 - 2 tbsp vegetable oil
honey or maple syrup, to taste
favourite low-fat yogurt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- In a mixing bowl, fold 1 cup granola, sugar, vanilla extract, and fruit into batter.
- Place Waffle Mold on Sheet Pan. Using a basting brush, lightly brush Waffle Mold with oil.
- Pour approximately 1⁄4 cup of batter into each Waffle Mold until it fills all corners.
- Bake until golden, approximately 13–15 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes, or until Waffle Mold is cool to the touch. Gently remove waffles from mold.
- Top with remaining granola, and drizzle with honey or maple syrup, if you like. Serve with yogurt on the side, if you like.
Per serving (1 waffle): Calories 230, Fat 9 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 240 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 6 g.