Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Feeling saucy and a little spicy? Then this pasta is for you! It’s a perfectly balanced plate made with pantry staples and just a few fresh ingredients, perfect for weeknights. Cajun-inspired Louisiana Wing Seasoning has mild to medium heat for a bit of a kick, while the tomatoey and creamy flavours will keep the whole family happy. Sprinkle on some Better Than Bacon Topper or 3 Onion Dip Mix to complete the dish!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
This is a perfectly balanced plate.
Toppings (optional): Black Pepper, shaved Parmesan, chopped parsley, sliced green onion
- In Multipurpose Pot, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in Wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, about 6 min.
- Meanwhile, slice peppers. Remove cooked chicken from wok and add sliced peppers. Cook peppers until soft, about 5–6 min.
- Stir in cooked pasta, chicken, seasoning, diced tomatoes, milk, and butter.
- Top with additional toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 490, Fat 15 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0.3 g), Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 67 g (Fibre 7 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 25 g.