Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
Make this warm and cheesy recipe in less than 15 minutes!
1 cup cooked cubed chicken
1 recipe preparedPoco Picante Salsa
2 cups grated low-fat cheese
1 green pepper, diced
12 whole-wheat tortillas, 6"
2 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Combine first 4 ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Lay 6 tortillas on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Divide mixture between tortillas, spreading to within 1⁄2" (1 cm) of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 Onion Dip Mix.
- Top each with another tortilla. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Serving suggestion: serve with Sheet Pan Caesar Salad.
Per serving (1 quesadilla): Calories 240, Fat 5 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 20 g.