4 baking potatoes
olive or vegetable oil
1 head cooked broccoli florets
1 cup 2% milk, or homogenized makes it even creamier
1 1⁄2 tsp cornstarch
- Wash and scrub skins well and dry with a kitchen towel. Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork.
- Brush with olive or vegetable oil, then sprinkle with Salt and Pepper, if desired. Place directly on oven rack in a preheated 400° F (205° C) oven.
- Bake for 45–60 minutes, until fork-tender. Turn spuds over half-way through.
- To make sauce, whisk Mac & Cheese Seasoning with milk and cornstarch until dissolved. Pour into frying pan and set over medium heat. Stir constantly until sauce is thick, then stir in a handful of grated cheddar for extra punch.
- When potatoes are cooked, cut a deep cross in top. Using a kitchen towel, squeeze base gently to open up top. Place on a plate and top with broccoli and sauce.