Braised Pork Ribs
1 1⁄2 lbs (700 g) pork back ribs, trimmed
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
3 tbsp flour
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup beef broth
- Preheat oven to 300° F (150° C). Season ribs with Sea Salt and Pepper and lightly dust with flour.
- Preheat a large frying pan to medium. Add oil and lightly brown ribs on both sides.
- Remove ribs from pan and pour in stock. Rapidly stir and bring to a boil. Reduce temperature, add Tex-Mex Grilling Sauce and stir well.
- Return ribs to pan and turn to fully coat in sauce. Tightly cover and transfer to oven. Braise 2 - 3 hours, turning ribs at least twice during cooking.
- Remove lid for the last 30 minutes of cooking to create a thick rich sauce.
Per serving: Calories 430, Fat 28 g (Saturated 9 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 530 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 15 g), Protein 21 g.