Aioli-crusted Fish Fillets
1 1⁄2 lbs (680 g) fish fillets, such as sole or tilapia
1 cupRoasted Garlic Aioli, divided
1 cup panko or fine dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix, or favourite Dip Mix
- Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
- Place fish fillets on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Spread fish with 1⁄4 of the Roasted Garlic Aioli.
- In a bowl, mix panko with 3 Onion Dip Mix. Spoon over fish and gently press to coat.
- Roast until coating is golden and crispy and fish is cooked through, 8–10 minutes, depending on size and thickness of the fillets. Dish up with remaining Roasted Garlic Aioli on the side.
Per serving: Calories 230, Fat 4.5 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 33 g.