Scalloped potatoes are the velvety indulgence where spuds and cream collide. Our gluten free blend makes a luscious, creamy, cheesy onion sauce that we can’t get enough of – especially during the holidays!
- Easy to make! Whisk seasoning with milk, microwave until warm, 5 min. Pour over thinly sliced potatoes. Bake for 40 min.
- For best results, use russet or Yukon Gold potatoes. Both hold their shape well during cooking and have high starch content, which helps create a velvety, creamy texture.
- For scalloped potatoes au gratin, top with 1 cup grated cheddar cheese before baking.
- To thinly slice potatoes, use 4-in-1 Mandoline fitted with the 1.5 mm slicer blade.
- One package makes 8 servings.
Black pepper, Cheddar cheese flavour (cheddar cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], whey, buttermilk solids, salt, sodium phosphate, lactic acid), Cornstarch, Garlic, Inactive nutritional yeast, Onion, Parsley, Sea Salt.
We spend as much time thinking about everything we don’t put in, as everything we do. See Our Good Food Promise and our Never-Ever List to see what you won’t find in an Epicure ingredient list.
Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste.
Epicure products are:
- 100% gluten free
- Made in a nut-free facility (except coconut)
- Free from corn syrup & hydrogenated fat
- Free from artificial colors, sweeteners & preservatives
- Sugar & sodium conscious
- Made from ethically sourced ingredients
- 85% non-GMO Project verified