When you want to be just like Julia – without all the time and effort – this is your new go-to for effortless entertaining. Based on the French Provençale dish, Ratatouille Seasoning is rich with herbs and garlic. All you need to do is chop up a few simple veggies (think peppers, eggplant, and zucchini), open a can of tomatoes, sauté until tender, and voilà, you’ve got a beautiful flavor bomb ready to go!
Serve Ratatouille with pasta or rice; over a chicken breast or steak; or topped with fried eggs.
- Follow the on-pack recipe for an easy side dish.
- Use it as a topping for burgers or pizza.
- Toss with pasta and add crumbled feta or goat cheese.
- Make easy appies: Spread crackers with cream cheese; spoon warm ratatouille overtop. Or use as bruschetta and serve over toasted baguette pieces.
- Serve with brunch. Great with poached eggs
- Top baked regular or sweet potatoes. Use as a filling for stuffed peppers and top with cheese.
- Add dry blend to tomato-based sauces or soups.
- 1 package serves 4, 1-cup servings.
Basil, Black pepper, Fennel seed, Garlic, Onion, Oregano, Parsley, Sea salt, Thyme.
We spend as much time thinking about everything we don’t put in, as everything we do. See Our Good Food Promise and our Never-Ever List to see what you won’t find in an Epicure ingredient list.
Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste.
Epicure products are:
- 100% gluten free
- Made in a nut-free facility (except coconut)
- Free from corn syrup & hydrogenated fat
- Free from artificial colors, sweeteners & preservatives
- Sugar & sodium conscious
- Made from ethically sourced ingredients
- 85% non-GMO Project verified