1⁄2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking soda
2 cups applesauce
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp Poudre Douce
1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C). Line Perfect Portion Muffin Pan with paper cups.
- Cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add baking soda to applesauce and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and Poudre Douce.
- Combine all ingredients. Spoon into muffin cups. Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
Per serving (1 muffin): Calories 250, Fat 5 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 50 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 31 g), Protein 4 g.