Vietnamese Cold Noodle Salad
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
This is a perfectly balanced plate.
1 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
2 tbspBánh mì Burger Seasoning, divided
1 pkg (227 g/8 oz) vermicelli noodles
2 tbsp each olive oil and rice vinegar
2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 English cucumber
4 cups leafy greens
2 cups matchstick carrots
Toppings (optional): bean sprouts, chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in Sauté Pan over medium-high heat. Coat chicken with 1 tbsp seasoning; add to pan. Cook 7–10 min, turning occasionally, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk remaining 1 tbsp seasoning with oil, rice vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Drain and rinse cooked noodles under cold water, then place in bowl with dressing. Toss to mix.
- Dice cucumber. Add to bowl with leafy greens and carrots. Gently stir to combine.
- Divide between bowls and top with cooked chicken and additional toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 490, Fat 15 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 370 mg, Carbohydrate 58 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 31 g.