Versatile Asian Noodle Bowl
A bowl of nutrient rich goodness perfect anytime of the year.
2 oz (60 g) cooked rice vermicelli, whole-grain udon, or chow mein noodles
1 cup mixed greens
3⁄4 cup steamed mixed veggies (mushrooms, tomatoes)
5 - 6 oz (150 - 170 g) diced firm organic tofu
2 cupsNourish BrothorVegetable Broth, prepared
1⁄8 tsp Curry Seasoning
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix, or Asian Stir Fry Seasoning
1⁄2 cup Epicure sauce, your choice
- Place noodles, mixed greens, and tofu in a soup bowl.
- In a large measuring cup, combine hot Broth with dip mix or seasoning, if desired. Pour over noodles, add your favourite toppings, and drizzle with sauce.
Per serving: Calories 500, Fat 13 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 66 g (Fibre 8 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 26 g.
- Swap tofu for cooked meats, such as chicken, pork, shrimp, or fish.
- Add toppings, such as cilantro, basil, bean sprouts, or sliced jalapeños.
- To give it a little tang, squeeze in some lemon juice, ponzu sauce (citrus soy sauce), or sriracha sauce.