1 cup butter
1 cup diced onion
1 1⁄2 cups diced celery
1 cup diced apple
1 tbsp Roast Turkey Seasoning
1 cup water
7 cups soft breadcrumbs
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in frying pan. Cook onion and celery until tender. Stir in apple and Seasoning.
- Add water and bring to a quick boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour over breadcrumbs and quickly stir in. Season with Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- Spoon stuffing into a lightly buttered oven-proof casserole dish. May be covered and stored in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- To bake, place casserole in a preheated 350° F (175° C) oven for 35–40 minutes.