5 carrots, peeled
1 cup frozen peas
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- Using a Y-peeler, peel ribbons of carrot.
- Combine carrots and seasoning in a Multipurpose Steamer.
- Microwave on high, with lid on, for 4 minutes or until carrots are almost tender.
- Sprinkle with frozen peas and microwave 1 minute further, with lid on.
- Season to taste and serve.
Per serving: Calories 45, Fat 0.2 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 2 g.
This is a great “no-knife” recipe for kids to help out with in the kitchen.
Shop This Recipe
Rosemary Garlic Seasoning