Serve with 1 cup rice.
3⁄4 cup water
2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2
1 large red bell pepper
1 bunch green onion, about 9 stalks
2 cups trimmed green beans
- In a small bowl, stir together seasoning, water, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- In Wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Add chicken to wok; stir-fry until cooked, 6 min.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice pepper. Slice green onion roughly the same length as the green beans.
- Add veggies to wok. Stir-fry until tender-crisp, 2–3 min.
- Add reserved seasoning mixture; stir-fry until sauce thickens, about 30 sec.