Souvlaki Chicken Kebabs
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 grilled pita, 1 cup veggies, and 1⁄4 cup Dillicious Tzatziki.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil
2 bell peppers
1 small red onion
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Cut chicken into 1” cubes. In bowl, combine seasoning and oil. Add chicken; stir to evenly coat.
- Cut peppers and onion into 1” cubes.
- Thread meat and vegetables onto 12" metal skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and chicken is cooked through, 8–10 min.
- Arrange on a large platter.
Per serving: Calories 190, Fat 7 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 85 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 26 g.
Let chicken marinate for 15 min before grilling to absorb flavours.