Southern Baked Tofu Dinner
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1⁄2 cup quinoa and 2 cups mixed greens with 2 tsp Epicure dressing.
2 pkg (350 g each) firm tofu
2 tbsp oil, divided
1 pkg Southern Baked Gluten Free Crumb Mix
1⁄2 each yellow onion and red bell pepper
1⁄4 red onion
3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Drain tofu, cut into 1" chunks. Place in bowl and coat with 1 tbsp oil; add crumb mix and toss to coat. Arrange in single layer on 1⁄3 of the pan. Place in oven while preparing veggies.
- Thinly slice peppers and onion. Chop broccoli into florets (if needed). Wipe tofu bowl clean; add veggies. Coat with 1 tbsp oil and seasoning.
- Remove sheet pan form oven. Arrange veggies beside tofu.
- Continue to roast, without stirring, until veggies are tender, about 15 min.
Per serving: Calories 290, Fat 17 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g (Fibre 12 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 24 g.
There's a lot to fit on one pan. Don't be afraid to squeeze in all the veggies—they lose volume when they cook.
While tofu and veggies roast, cook quinoa in the microwave. Place 1⁄2 cup uncooked quinoa in Multipurpose Steamer. Stir in 1 cup hot water. Cover; microwave on high, 12–15 min.