Shrimp & Veggie Skewers
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1⁄2 cup rice or rice noodles, 2 cups mixed greens, and 1 tbsp Epicure Salad Dressing, your choice.
1 large bell pepper
1 large zucchini
1 lb (450 g) peeled, large shrimp
2 tbsp oil + more for brushing
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
Topping (optional): lime juice
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Cut pepper into 1" pieces. Slice zucchini into 1⁄2" rounds.
- In a large bowl, add pepper, zucchini, shrimp, seasoning, oil, maple syrup, and soy sauce. Mix to combine. If you have time, let sit 10 min to marinate.
- Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner. Thread shrimp and veggies onto skewers. Place on pan and head to the grill.
- Grill skewers with lid closed, 3 min per side, or until shrimp is cooked through and lightly charred. Remove Sheet Pan Liner from pan. Place skewers on pan and drizzle with lime juice, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 260, Fat 8 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 170 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 15 g), Protein 21 g.