Shrimp & Pineapple Sheet Pan Dinner
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup rice.
2 bell peppers
1 small red onion
2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbspGreek Dressing Mix, or Dressing Mix of your choice
1 bag (340 g) frozen cooked peeled shrimp, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Slice bell peppers into 1” strips. Cut onion in half; slice halves into thick strips.
- Place bell peppers, onion, and pineapple on pan. Cook 10 min or until veggies start to soften.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together dressing mix, oil, and vinegar. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Remove pan from oven; add shrimp and drizzle any remaining dressing over veggies. Cook 3 min or until heated through.
Per serving: Calories 250, Fat 11 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 165 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 19 g.
Swap pineapple for fresh or frozen mango chunks.