1 pkg Shortbread Cookie Mix
1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 tbsp water
Sea Salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Using a stand mixer (with paddle attachment) or hand mixer, on medium speed, beat mix with butter and water for 2–3 min or until a soft, uniform dough forms. It should not look crumbly.
- Scoop or roll dough into fifteen balls, about one heaping tbsp each.
- Arrange on pan, spacing 1” apart. Gently press to flatten slightly. Sprinkle with salt, if desired.
- Bake 14–16 min or until edges are light golden. Let cool on pan completely before removing.
Make it vegan— swap butter for unsalted margarine or vegan butter sticks.
For perfectly even cookies, use Prep Pro Scoop (2 tbsp) and scrape scoop to level on the side of the bowl.