Sheet Pan Pizza
There’s no denying it: pizza is a crowd pleaser, and we can’t stop finding new ways to make it! Baking it on your sheet pan is an easy way to get this family favourite on the dinner table in no time at all—it's even easier than takeout! Enjoy the garlic and tomato goodness of our Pizza Seasoning in the sauce, and mix and match your favourite toppings. Or, stick to plain cheese pizza to please those picky eaters!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 4 oz (113 g) lean protein and 1 cup chopped vegetables with 2 tbsp prepared Creamy Ranch Dip.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line two 1⁄4 Sheet Pans with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liners; lightly flour liners.
- Roll out one ball of pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and stretch the dough to fill one pan. Repeat with second dough and second pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine seasoning with crushed tomatoes. Spread evenly over dough in each pan, leaving an edge for crust. Sprinkle on cheese.
- Slice pepper. Top pizzas with pepper and mushroom slices.
- Bake on bottom rack for 15 min, or until cheese is melted and edges start to turn golden.
Per serving: Calories 380, Fat 10 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 420 mg, Carbohydrate 55 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 16 g.
Check your local bakery for fresh pizza dough balls. Or, check the freezer aisle at the grocery store for ready-to-roll dough options that you can simply thaw and start rolling!
Check your local grocery store for premade, gluten-free pizza shells that fit on 1⁄4 Sheet Pan. Or, source gluten-free pizza dough mix at online retailers and select grocery stores.