Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups salad greens, 1 cup egg noodles or rice, and 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette.
1 cup regular or gluten free breadcrumbs
1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tbspVegetable Seasoning
Sea Salt (Grinder), if desired
Black Pepper (Grinder), if desired
2 lbs (900 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 cups Marinara Sauce, prepared
3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner, brush with a little oil.
- Stir together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, seasoning, and salt and pepper, if desired.
- Dip each chicken piece in the breadcrumb mixture, patting to coat thoroughly on both sides. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken until the breadcrumbs have browned and the chicken is almost entirely cooked through, about 15 min.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Top each chicken piece evenly with marinara sauce and divide mozzarella on each, return to the oven. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, an additional 10 min. Serve hot.
Per serving: Calories 310, Fat 13 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 460 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 34 g.