Thanks to the super power of garlic and herbs, 1 tbsp of this blend has more antioxidants than 3⁄4 cup of broccoli!
Serve with mashed potatoes and your favourite steamed vegetables.
1 (4 lb/1.8 kg) roasting chicken
1 lemon, quartered
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Sprinkle Roasted Garlic Aioli inside cavity of chicken. Squeeze lemon juice inside and insert wedges for extra flavour.
- Rub skin with olive oil and Herb & Garlic Dip Mix. Coarsely grind Herbed Garlic Sea Salt and Pepper over chicken.
- Roast in a frying pan or Roasting Pan for 25 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F (170° C) and continue roasting for 50–60 minutes.
- Place chicken on a platter. Loosely cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- To prepare sauce, drain excess fat from pan. Sprinkle hot pan with flour and slowly whisk in Nourish Bouillon. Simmer for 5 minutes.