Roasted Garlic Bulbs
Garlic is a powerful antioxidant, boosting the immune system.
3 medium garlic bulbs
2 tbsp olive oil
Sea Salt, coarsely ground, to taste
Black Pepper, coarsely ground, to taste
3 Onion Dip MixorToasted Onion, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Trim top and bottom of garlic bulbs and place in a mini baker.
- Drizzle with oil and add Salt, Pepper and Dip Mix to taste. Cover and bake for 30–40 minutes, or until garlic is soft and tender.
- When cooled, gently squeeze each clove to extract garlic.
Per serving: Calories 15, Fat 1 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 0 g.
- Spread on crackers or toasted French baguette rounds
- Mash with Pesto Sauce Mix or tapenade herbs for a delicious spread
- Add to mashed potatoes
- Mix with butter for great garlic bread
- Insert under chicken skin before roasting