8 oz thinly sliced roast beef
2 - 3 tbsp Montreal Steak Rub
24 slider buns, split
2 cups grated cheese
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1⁄2 small red onion, thickly sliced
2 tbsp butter, melted, optional
1 tbsp BBQ Sauce Mix, optional
2 tsp poppy seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a bowl, toss beef with rub to lightly coat.
- Slice buns in half; place bottoms, cut sides up, in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Layer cheese, tomatoes, onion, and beef over top. Cover with top buns.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 20 min.
- If desired, in a small bowl, stir together butter, sauce mix, and poppy seeds.
- Uncover dish. Using a basting brush, brush tops of buns with butter mixture, if using. Bake until deep golden brown, 10 more min.