Pumpkin Pie Tarts
An easy-to-do, make-ahead treat for the holidays. Make a big batch to keep in the freezer, so you can pull them out and enjoy them with unexpected company!
24 frozen tart shells
1 pkg Pumpkin Pie Mix
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) light coconut milk
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) pumpkin purée
Topping (optional): whipped cream or plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place tart shells on Sheet Pan. Bake 10—12 min or until golden.
- Let cool. Remove tarts from foil cups.
- Meanwhile, in Multipurpose Pot, whisk mix with coconut milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, whisking frequently.
- Remove from heat; whisk in pumpkin purée until evenly mixed.
- Scoop filling into tart shells, about 2 tbsp per tart.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hr. Add toppings, if desired.
Per serving (1 tart): Calories 130, Fat 7 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 2 g.
Use a Prep Pro Scoop (2 tbsp) for a quick, easy, no-mess way to fill the tart shells.