1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast or firm tofu
2 tbsp Piri Piri Dry Glaze
1 tbsp oil
2 bell peppers
2 small zucchinis
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Place in bowl; add dry glaze and oil. Stir to evenly coat. If you have extra time, let stand for 10 min to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cut peppers into 1" cubes.
- Slice zucchini into thick rounds.
- Thread meat and vegetables onto 12" metal skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and chicken is cooked through, 12–15 min.