Perfectly Petite Pumpkin Cheesecakes
1 1⁄3 cups graham wafer crumbs
2 tbsp butter, melted
2 pkgs (8 oz/225 g) cream cheese
1 pkg Pumpkin Cheesecake Mix
1 can (14 oz /398 ml) pure pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Prepare crust by combining graham wafer crumbs with butter. Place 1 tsp of crust mixture into each Perfect Petites section and press lightly.
- Prepare filling by blending cream cheese with Pumpkin Cheesecake Mix until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, then beat in pumpkin until smooth.
- Spoon filling over crust, using about half the mixture for the batch. Bake 15–20 minutes.
- Remove, cool to room temperature, and pop out of molds. Refrigerate before serving.
- Repeat steps with remaining crust and filling for a second batch.
Per serving (2 petites): Calories 110, Fat 7 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 2 g.
Make ahead and freeze. Remove from freezer 10 minutes prior to serving.