12–18 peanut butter cookies, or cookies of your choice
3 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
1 pkg Chocolate Mud Pie Mix
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) light coconut milk
1 cup non-dairy yogurt or plain 2% yogurt
1⁄4 cup nut or seed butter
1⁄2 cup chopped nuts or seeds, such as peanuts, cashews, walnuts, or almonds
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Crush cookies into fine pieces and place in a large bowl. Combine with butter. Press cookie mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 10 min, until golden. Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a Multipurpose Pot, whisk mix with coconut milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Immediately remove from heat. Whisk in yogurt.
- In a Prep Bowl, combine nut butter with 1⁄2 cup of mud pie mixture.
- Pour remaining mixture into cooled pie shell; smooth top. Dollop nut butter mixture over top. Using a toothpick or butter knife, swirl to desired look.
- Refrigerate until cool. Sprinkle with nuts before serving.