Summer peaches and blueberries are a match made in heaven! This easy fruit pie can be made without the fuss of pastry.
6 cups sliced peaches (fresh or frozen)
1 cup blueberries
1 tbsp lemon juice
1⁄3 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
1⁄3 cup cold butter
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Lightly butter a pie dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together peaches, blueberries and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon. Sprinkle over fruit and toss gently to coat. Spoon into pie dish.
- To prepare topping, place dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Using 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle topping over filling. Place pie dish on parchment-lined Sheet Pan and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F (175° C) and continue to bake for 50 minutes. Cool to room temperature before serving.